Thursday, December 15, 2011

This is new

 Some of you might have noticed I was messing around with this blog today. I have been. I decided to broaden the scope of it. My blog about Robin, and her struggle is not going to change. It is special to me, and it is focused solely on that process.

 This blog, on the other hand, is a constantly evolving clearing house for the rest of my life. So I made it reflect that.

 The martial arts have been a huge part of my life for a long time, but I realize there are so many other things I want to write about as well. So I opened it up.

 Basically, I joined it with my short-lived blog about being a geeky dad, which I am. I made this a better reflection of me, and who I am growing into.

 So I plan to cover the broad scope of things that are important to me. My family, my writing, martial arts, gaming, and whatever else comes across the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment